Monday, September 24, 2007

The End of an Era


As most of you know, I am the single greatest Tetris Attacks player to ever walk the face of the earth. I would like to let the world know that I am stepping down and retiring from the game. I will still play occasionally but as far as my accepting all challenges and obliterating all opponents; those days are gone. One reason is because I am beginning to slip in my abilities, another is that I need to make room for the younger generation of players so that they can learn the ins and outs on their own. You never know though. I may dust off the sticks once again and make a run to reestablish myself as the G.O.A.T.; but for now I'm, fading away like Jordan and his jumper over Russell. It feels good to go out on top. But that's just my opinion though, and who the hell am I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It has been said it's better to burn out than fade away...... but don't believe the hype.

 
Custom Search

net visitor stats
PSP Game Systems