Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Look Who's Back

I know you guys probably thought that I was gonna be done with this site due to the fact that I took so much time off from writing. That is definitely not the case. I'm back and I will try to keep it that way as long as possible. Lately there has been several personal and professional problems, miscommunication, and just plain old blatant disrespect. It has kept me in a particularity bad space and I'm just now breaking out of it. I hope I haven't lost the people who read and I hope you tell others to check the site out. It is a real release for me and it helps even more to imagine that others may be reading and possibly sharing input. But that's just my opinion though, and who the hell am I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back! 2008 lets stay focused and keep your head up. There's a saying, "this too shall pass".
Keep it coming...

 
Custom Search

net visitor stats
PSP Game Systems