Saturday, September 13, 2008

That Windows Button

I'm not back yet, but I'm still trying to keep a little interest in the page. Here's the best I could do.

Have you ever wondered what use that "Windows Logo" button really has, other than making the Start up screen pop up easily. Luckily, my boy Mexican Taint provided me with a listing of some of the various uses for the "Windows Logo" button:

Windows Logo (Display or hide the Start menu)
Windows Logo+BREAK (Display the System Properties dialog box)
Windows Logo+D (Display the desktop)
Windows Logo+M (Minimize all of the windows)
Windows Logo+SHIFT+M (Restore the minimized windows)
Windows Logo+E (Open My Computer)
Windows Logo+F (Search for a file or a folder)
CTRL+Windows Logo+F (Search for computers)
Windows Logo+F1 (Display Windows Help)
Windows Logo+ L (Lock the keyboard)
Windows Logo+R (Open the Run dialog box)
Windows Logo+U (Open Utility Manager)

I hope you thought this was half as cool as I did. I think it's pretty slick, but that's just my opinion though, and who the hell am I?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice of you to give props where its due for this post. Don't think nobody's looking cuz I'm everywhere.

~tAiNt~

 
Custom Search

net visitor stats
PSP Game Systems