Wednesday, February 11, 2009

An Experiment

I just wanted to see what would happen if I decided o start typing with no actual agenda or thought or topic in mind. Actually, after that period I got a little stuck. Hmmmm- Mmmmmmm. So far this hasn't led to much. That just made me think that led and lead, sound the same but are spelled different. Led is to direct people and lead is a metal that Superman can't see through. Kinda like Red and read. Red is the color and there is Read as in the past tense of read. Whoa! That looked crazy! I've never seen the past and present tense of a word look the same. Example: After I read the book, I took a nap. Example #2: When I get home, I'm going to read the book. That blows my mind. I can't think of any more words that are like that. Seems like that would be confusing to dictionary makers. Maybe, I'm wrong and I've misspelled Led or Read. Well I hit another dry patch here. Nothing is coming to me. I hope this makes sense when I'm done and it doesn't look or read like an incoherent babbling paragraph. Even if it does, I guess that's the point. I just realized that I have to somehow work my way around to getting my patented catch-phrase in here at the end. That's tough to do because I don't know where or when this is gonna end. Maybe I should just end it now. Or I could type one more sentence.Or one more. That could go on forever. OK, this is making my head hurt and I'm not a fan of headaches. Headaches lead to aspirin or some kinda pill, and I cannot swallow pills. That is of course, unless I convince myself tat I'm gonna die if I don't swallow the pill and I have a Super Big Gulp to drink. It really is embarrassing. I'm not gonna be ale to find a line in which i could through in my catch-phrase so I'm just gonna through it in as soon as I feel like it. Like right about here... But that's just my opinion though, and who the hell am ?

No comments:

 
Custom Search

net visitor stats
PSP Game Systems