Thursday, February 26, 2009

My 200th Post

Who would've thought that I would make it to two-hundred posts? I started out with a desire to simply get some stuff off my chest. Once I realized that other people are reading this I really got into it. Now, the blog has taken another turn. I hear now that people are using the subjects that I blog about and the topics that I address as a way to judge, and discredit me. As you can see from the attached picture, neither me nor my daughter are amused by this. I have no plans on stopping and I have also decided to expand the things that I blog about. Nothing is off limits. Except things that could possibly get me fired. Actually, I think that i tackle some pretty tough stuff. Now that I think about it, I'm gonna just continue my stance on everything that I blog about. If I change anything, then the haters win! I'm not changing a damn thing! I do whoever wanna thank those few people who have posted and used their names or screen names. Not that I don't appreciate the Anonymous posts, but i really dig the people bold enough to post with an identity. Since my 100th post, the brave readers have been: Wendy Lough, Lori, Osmianski and Morelli, Mike, tracij8, Brandon Lee, Averroes, taint, James Tubman, Crystal & Crystal L. I want to give each of you a shout out, thank you for reading, and encourage you for continuing reading and posting feedback. With that being said, I hope for 200 more posts and I wish the snitches and haters that sign Anonymous nothing but success and good health. But that's just my opinion though, and who the hell am I?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! And right on! I dont think anyone should hate on other people anonymously. If they have something to say they should step up and just put it out there. You may not like what they have to say, but you have to respect them for saying it to your face. But that's just my opinion... :-)

stella said...

My Props to you! I am one that have always followed your posts!

I consider myself an advocate and a fan of your. I'm still waiting for that 1st book to be published.

You are right, not that I think about it; I have posted many comments anonymously and havn't given a name; not because I'm not bold enough, but simply because I don't have a blog set up.

Guess what, I will soon set one up and be a name with a graceful tone that has a word to back it up!

I've never been a hater, been busy and my fault for not setting up an account.

Keep on blogging and stay true.

Anonymous said...

I'm not a hater and I always comment anonymously because I have never taken the time to register with the blog, call me lazy.
I believe in you, trust in you, have faith in you, and encourage you to continue your efforts to voice your opinions on topics that arise.
I enjoy reading your comments and responding to them.
Your words are inspirational and motivational.
Never believe because I have remained anonymous that I am not behind you 100%, damn I am beside you 200%!! Please believe it!!

 
Custom Search

net visitor stats
PSP Game Systems