Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Of All Time....

Why is it that Big Daddy Kane just recently began being included in the discussion of who's the greatest MC's of all time? How long will it take before Ice Cube is included in the discussion? Can Biggie really be included since he only dropped two albums? Is Andre 3000 eligible for discussion since he has never dropped a solo album? When will Scarface be up for nomination? Is Eminem left out only because he's white? Calling all Rap/Hip-Hop heads!!! These are good questions that need thorough answers. but that's just my opinion though, and who the hell am I?

1 comment:

Big 'Possum said...

I don't know who the hell you or just how to express who I AM, but since you're dropping Kane on your stage I thought I'd bring some BDP to bear, thee of 'South Bronx' fame, aka Big Damned Possum. For as many as are called so few choose it, and so its time for a 'lil story about where we come from.

Remember.....Bronx River rollin thick
With Kool DJ Red Alert and Chuck Chillout on the mix
When Afrika Islam was rockin the jams
And on the other side of town was a kid named Flash

Me?

I AM wonder Mike and I'd like to say hello
To the black, to the white, the red and the brown
The purple and yellow


Peace Out.

 
Custom Search

net visitor stats
PSP Game Systems