Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A Handsome Reward For An Ugly Crime







There is a handsome reward for anyone who can lead me to the recovery of my Dallas Cowboys lawn sign. It was stolen just before the Cowboys played Buffalo. It is very dear to me and was given to me by someone very dear to my heart. Above are the men I believe are responsible for this theft. Each of them are the Residents of Martins Ferry OH. I only know their aliases. From left to right: Bobby Light, X- Factor, & C-Diddy. I know that Bobby Light & C-Diddy are brothers, all three are homophobes, and at least one of them has a crystal meth addiction.
If you can help me bring these crooks to justice I would greatly appreciate it. The reward awaits anyone who has info on the whereabouts of my Dallas Cowboys sign. Against my better judgement, I am not pursing legal action, but I don't feel as though scum like this should walk amongst us. But that's just my opinion though, and who the hell am I?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's several additions for the evil list, the crime as well as all three characters...I believe it qualifies.. After all, Dallas paraphernalia is priceless!! Can you describe the lawn sign?

Anonymous said...

I'll describe it...it was probably lying on it's back like the Dallas players.

 
Custom Search

net visitor stats
PSP Game Systems