Monday, February 4, 2008

AFC, huh?


As you all probably know, I am a die-hard Dallas Cowboys fan. As you also may have noticed, I have been particularly quiet since making my prediction of a Dallas vs. San Diego Super Bowl. After treatment and meds for depression, I have decided to break my self imposed football silence. I would love to talk about the AFC's "so-called" dominance of the NFL. The AFC has been pretty good over the last few years but their reign is coming to an end. My only real beef wit the AFC is that they house the Pittsburgh Steelers, and they act as if they are so much better than the NFC (which houses the Cowboys). They were talking like the NFC was the JVs. Now all that talk should be ended. With Super Bowl XLII, we saw the third best team in the "weaker" division, man-handle the best team in the AFC. A team that some were calling "the best team ever assembled", with "the greatest quarterback to ever play the position". I'm just glad that the shift of power is beginning, because the NFC needs to get a few more rings, now that having 5 isn't so special anymore. But that's just my opinion though, and who the hell am I?

No comments:

 
Custom Search

net visitor stats
PSP Game Systems