Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Face


As many of you know, this is the face that I make when I don't believe something or the story that I'm hearing is a little suspect. I call it my "Come On, Man!" Face. I decided that I am going to start posting the any and every time I see someone making this face. It really cracks me up. Even my daughter does it. I believe that I learned it from my cousins Larry and Joey. So if you want to send me your best "Come On, Man!" Face; you can e-mail them to me at rsj304@aol.com. If you send them, I'll post them. I think I'm gonna post, The "Come On, Man!" Face of the Week. I don't know about y'all, but I'm gonna really get a kick out of this; but that's just my opinion though, and who the hell am I?

No comments:

 
Custom Search

net visitor stats
PSP Game Systems