Monday, December 29, 2008

Nothing Is Constant But....

I haven't been posting in awhile, because alot of things in life have _______. I'm not sure how to react to them or what to do next but I know I can't stop. I don't even want to slow down for too long. In my short time on this earth, I've learned that what is rock solid certain today, can be gone and long forgotten tomorrow. Life doesn't stop or slow down for you or anyone else. Not for pain, heartache, or everyday adversity. That isn't a fact because Life is cruel. It doesn't stop or slow down, because Life has some much in store for you. So much to show you. So much for you to experience. I've gone back and forth, with thinking I've learned this lesson. I guess I haven't yet. Enjoy who you can, and what you can, for as long as you can. But that's just my opinion though, and who the hell am I?

1 comment:

Neicy Cakes said...

at work with some "down time" .....just reading through some of your blogs, intrigued by the enigma that is you & i am slowly discovering something...... my friend is really just human after all (shhh... i promise i won't tell!)
it is such a relief though :)

 
Custom Search

net visitor stats
PSP Game Systems