Monday, May 28, 2007

A Breath Of Fresh Air


For those of you joining Nasir Jones and myself in the mourning of Hip- Hop; REJOICE!!!! I just watched the May 25th, 2007 episode of Rap City and they did a bunch of freestyles in the booth. It was a glimpse into the future of the game; and trust me, the future looks bright. Joell Ortiz, The Game, Juelz Santana, Tru Life, and Serius Jones were all showcasing their skills. It was a good day for a fan of Rap music. If you get a chance, watch it on line. Joell and Serius especially. The Game could've been better, but he went COMPLETELY from the head. Tru Life dropped some depth with his, and Juelz was just flossy and focused. I'm impressed. But that's just my opinion though, and who the hell am I?

No comments:

 
Custom Search

net visitor stats
PSP Game Systems