Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Superheroes




I know that I am a grown-ass man, but I love superheroes. I have since I was a kid. Batman has always been my personal favorite. I am amazed by the idea of someone having super human strength like Superman or Super speed like The Flash. Some of the superheroes and their powers confused me, like Aquaman. (wouldn't it suck to have the ability to communicate with fish. I wouldn't even consider that a power) I love alter egos, and I love villains. I guess some people have soap operas, some people have The History Channel, but me; I have comic books and superhero movies. I've broken my love down into these categories: The Best Superhero Male- Batman Female- She-Hulk. The Best Villain- Three way tie= The Joker, Magneto, & Apocalypse. The Best Superpower- The Word from the comic book Preacher. (this power allowed the person using it to speak with the word of God, so that whoever heard it was compelled to do whatever was said) The Worst Superhero- Robin (I'm glad he's dead) My Dream Superhero Fight would be Batman vs Wolverine. The Best Superhero Movies- Batman, X-men 3, Spiderman 2, and Superman 2. If you love superheroes like I do, Let me know what you think. That's just my opinion though, and who the hell am I?

No comments:

 
Custom Search

net visitor stats
PSP Game Systems