Monday, April 28, 2008

Support Your Local MC


I am so proud to post this post. I knew this young man when he was just a little guy. We lived in the same project building. He was around 14 and I was around 21. He was interested in music then and was one of the most innovative young men that I've ever met. He used a Karaoke machine to create a single called, "Big Bitches In The Car , Oh No!!!". I am proud to announce that he has broken on to the rap scene with his best CD to date, "Underground: Tha Mixtape". He is primarily a producer but spits a few verses on this CD. I am such a proud man today. I can't wait to utter the words, "I knew him when". So if you are planning to purchase a CD of some artist who you never met and doesn't know you; why not shell out $20 for a homegrown product. But that's just my opinion though, and who the hell am I?

No comments:

 
Custom Search

net visitor stats
PSP Game Systems