Thursday, May 22, 2008

Woody Allen


I was sitting in my crib, listening to Mos Def on my Zune and I saw a preview for Woody Allen's new movie. It seems very gangster-ish for Woody. I am not acting like I know the complete Filmography of Mr. Allen but this just doesn't seem to jive with him. Then I began to think even more about Mr. Allen and I remembered that he molested and married his stepdaughter. It seems like the American public has been way to forgiving and forgetting when it comes to this man. Michael Jackson is still catching hell and he hasn't even been found guilty of anything. Woody Allen is a beloved icon of American film; and Michael Jackson is a music phenomenon, the likes of, we will never see again. Woody is a highly publicized pedophile. It is fact. He married the child that he was molesting. Michael was just accused of doing what Woody has declared for all to see and hear. I just don't get it. Is there something that I'm missing in all of this? Maybe it's just the age old case of praise white and punish black. America's ancient double standard. It pisses me off, but it doesn't surprise me. Fuck Woody Allen. That's just my opinion though, and who the hell am I?

No comments:

 
Custom Search

net visitor stats
PSP Game Systems