Sunday, July 13, 2008

Joe Knows


If you don't really care about the recent state of Hip Hop, you should just ignore this post. I was doing my normal Internet browsing thang and I came across these two songs. They are from an artist that I respect more than 90% of the artists out today. Joe Budden made two songs called, "Who pt. 1" and "Who pt2." I heard that part three is coming. In these two songs, Joe Budden takes the temperature and diagnoses Hip Hop music. He asks the real tough questions and makes listeners think. Something that the game has been missing. He is firm unflinching and unapologetic in his assessment of the industry. Unlike every other song that takes a long, hard look at rap music; Joe gives his opinion on why and how things got this bad. Posted below are links to these two songs






Give them a listen and tell me what you think. I think Joey "The King of Jersey" is right on point; but that's just my opinion though, and who the hell am I?

No comments:

 
Custom Search

net visitor stats
PSP Game Systems