Sunday, January 4, 2009

Betrayal

Malcolm X once said, "Betrayal is worse than death." I wasn't buying it when I first heard it, but now I'm getting a better glimpse. Death is enveloping and final. It is very difficult to manipulate it. Once you've accepted it, Death is effortless. Betrayal is another monster all together. Betrayal makes you question any and everything that you are. You'll begin to ask yourself, " Who am I?" and "What do I really stand for?" It makes you hate. You hate everything related or anything that reminds you. But most importantly, it makes you hate yourself. It systematically tears you down from top to bottom. You see yourself as 90% weaknesses and 10% strengths. It's like an emotional cancer that attacks your self-confidence. Fortunately, it isn't terminal. It is a hole that is deep and dark, but you can climb out of it. I hope none of you ever have to deal with it. If you do I hope it isn't by someone you care about, or someone you thought cared about you. But that's just my opinion though, and who the hell am I?

No comments:

 
Custom Search

net visitor stats
PSP Game Systems