Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

In Honor of Mother's day, I figured I'd post a picture of my mother during one of her proudest moments. This is her graduating from Nursing School. I'm the dashing young fellow in the brown 127 piece suit. My mother is my hero, inspiration, benchmark, and driving force. Nothing motivates me more than trying to make her proud. I'm so blessed to have her in my life to learn from and to watch. I tell her as often as a I can. She means the world to me. I'm just glad that someone had enough forward thought to make a holiday that celebrates women like this who've had impacts on lives like mine. I love my mom; but that's just opinion though, and who the hell am I?

6 comments:

mizamizamoses said...

Just to let u know I am thankful for your mother also because without her I would never have such a wonderful person in my life

Anonymous said...

The smile on your mom's face makes me smile. Thanks!

Susan said...

This is the best thing you've posted. You have 2 reasons to celebrate her this week, as it is also National Nurses Week!

The Diva Principle said...

Ah ha; Now I see where you got that smile. :)

You should where MORE SUITS. Yes, in deed, quite dashing.

Need to mention, those glasses...ummm, I bet if you where them; it will help improve your vision to envision to see clearly!!

Very Nice pic.

Anonymous said...

Smiling with her arm wrapped around her baby...no doubt she loves you in return....the pride beams from her!!! She was proud of herself that day but You were never far from thought nor heart...I betcha!

Anonymous said...

Awesome tie !!!

 
Custom Search

net visitor stats
PSP Game Systems