Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Huxtablization Process


Today is landmark day for me. It is now the official beginning of what I like to call, "The Huxtablization Process". Some people are sweating getting older, but I am not. The older I get, the closer I get to becoming my idol, Heathcliff Huxtable. For those of you that don't know, Heathcliff Huxtable is the character that Bill Cosby played on The Cosby Show. It is going to be a long process, but I will enjoy it. I am lacking in a few areas: I do not have a wife, (what's Cliff without Clair?) I am about 4 kids short, and I don't have a bunch of celebrity friends that stop by my house and help with life lessons and high jinx. In other areas, I'm right on point: I have several sweaters that are questionable in taste, I have a profession, and I have at least one kid that I can expect to learn from and teach life lessons. The reason today is such an important day is, I got my first set of greys. I promised that I would start the process once I got a few greys. I've got two grey hairs in my beard and one in my head. I'm pumped. So, if you see me in some suspect sweaters or talking in humorously whimsical anecdotes; understand, it is just the Huxtablization Process. Also, I will be holding open auditions for Clair Huxtable. Please send a resume and a picture of yourself in your best Clair Huxtable outfit to rsj304@aol.com. I figured that I'd take some of the weight off of President Obama and put another positive black male out there to set an example. Even if he is only fictional. But that's just my opinion though, and who the hell am I?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were looking your "Clair" in the eyes last night.....

Crystal said...

Does this mean you're going to start pushing pudding pops on everyone? Are they still on the market?

Anonymous said...

Yet another connection to "The Huxtablization Process": Isn't pudding pops Jell-O brand?

 
Custom Search

net visitor stats
PSP Game Systems