Thursday, April 16, 2009

Things I'm Gonna Do Different #4

I was in a six year relationship that recently ended. I have decided that I am gonna do something different, if and when, I decide to get in another relationship. The reasoning is that if I do something different, then the outcome will be different. I made a list of 10.

#4. Back Scratching- We will take care of each other. For example, we will go to the doctor's with each other. I will put her first, but I will be sure not to neglect my own needs. I will do things that show I am interested in her needs, desires, and problems. I won't downplay or minimize any of her issues or concerns. I can't take her for granted because that is the beginning of the end.

It makes me a little ashamed to acknowledge that this was an issue with me, but it was. When you imagine that you have forever with a person, you begin to make a list of things you'll do or ways you'll treat her tomorrow. Never good. But that's just my opinion though, and who the hell am I?

No comments:

 
Custom Search

net visitor stats
PSP Game Systems