Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My President Is Black


For some reason there was a big deal made about President Obama's televised speech at the school I work for. There were faculty side discussions all day and an unspoken tension during and leading up to the speech. I feel like people forgot that he is The President Of The United States of America! They treat this guy like he has been messing up for years. He is given no leeway or any benefit of the doubt. We elected him, but I guess people in a Red State like West Virginia, feel like they don't have to support him since he isn't "their guy". Also, did people forget that we didn't have a choice to watch the president in schools. Thanks to the ubiquitous Poppa Lusc, I got my hands on the above video, which I wasn't given a choice to watch. And for those of you that don't know, we ain't been Negros since the 1950's. But that's just my opinion though, and who the hell am I?

No comments:

 
Custom Search

net visitor stats
PSP Game Systems