Sunday, March 29, 2009

Things I'm Gonna Do Different #6

I was in a six year relationship that recently ended. I have decided that I am gonna do something different if and when I decide to get in another relationship. The reasoning is that if I do something different, then the outcome will be different. I made a list of 10.

#6. TALK- I'm going to talk with her the way I would talk with my boys. I will absolutely, positively refuse to say anything negative about my woman. In public or in private. Even if I knew for a fact that she would never hear it. I'm gonna share my most important secrets with her, and vow to never betray the secrets she has shared with me. They will be sacred! I'll be sure to keep a firm grasp on who I am, but we will approach life and all adversity as one. I will never give up on our love. Ever. But that's just my opinion though, and who the hell am I?

1 comment:

stella said...

I felt the warmth and sincerity. Communication is vital and the key to a happy healthy realation.

You will know She's a Queen and Im sure you will treat her as one.

 
Custom Search

net visitor stats
PSP Game Systems