Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Things I'm Gonna Do Different #7

I was in a six year relationship that recently ended. I have decided that I am gonna do something different if and when I decide to get in another relationship. The reasoning is that if I do something different, then the outcome will be different. I made a list of 10.

#7. Retire My Jersey- I'm gonna have complete and total acceptance of the fact that I've made a choice and I'm no longer looking for anyone else. Contrary to popular belief, this isn't much of a problem for me. I'm not a flirt, but I guess I do turn a blind eye to attention from women. Instead, I'm guessing I should shut it down completely and nip it in the bud. I don't think about the consequences of just letting a woman think what ever she wants. Sometimes it anonymously comes back to bite you. Now, I won't even entertain it.

I think this one will be practically effortless; but that's just my opinion though, and who the hell am I?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be cautious of that which you feel may be effortless because it borders on the line of becoming complacent....I do believe you are making a profound statement in a very serious and trying time in your life. You, my friend, have many talents including a strong mind, good heart, and a willful soul to help you along the trodden path. You may not be perfect, really who is, but your quantity of qualities surpass your faults.

Anonymous said...

Life and Death is in the tongue. Words hold power - choose them wisely and Speak Lyfe.

 
Custom Search

net visitor stats
PSP Game Systems